Salary: 3,600,000 – 9,600,000 JPY
Employment status: Full-time employee
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Benefits: Health insurance, employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, welfare annuity insurance, recruitment training program, skill improvement support system, communication activation system, general meeting, official club system, health support system
- Will be in charge of Japanese-English localization or coordinator at the Overseas Business Department
- We translate Japanese games into English-speaking countries.
- You will be required to carry out localization work that will be widely accepted by people in North America while maintaining the quality of the original text.
- This is a position to perform various tasks other than translation, which is necessary for localizing the game for English-speaking countries.
1. Mounting actual machine confirmation
We will implement the translated version in the game and check the actual machine.
3. Creation editing management of translation-related materials
- With 1 year or more work experience in Japanese-English translation work
- Who likes writing sentences
- English Native speaker
- JLPT N2N1
- Those who are familiar with North American culture (TV, movies, games, etc.)
- Those who play English-speaking smartphone games on a daily basis
Send your CV (English and Japanese)