Looking for Danish Financial Software translations
We are currently looking for Danish translators experienced in Financial/Accounting Software Localization for a long-term collaboration with a client.
The scope of work is approximately 10-20 hours/week for translation and linguistic review tasks. The project requires direct contact with the client and has no set end date. Some of our linguists have been working on the project for several years.
• Native speaker of Danish
• Based in the European time zone
• Availability of 10-20 hours/week
• Experience in financial/accounting software localization. Ideally, experience in translating for clients such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, Microsoft or SAP in a Financial Software Localization capacity
• Linguistic software testing/review experience is a plus
• Willingness to complete a free of charge test translation for the client’s evaluation
• The successful candidates are required to attend a 3-day (4-5 hours per day) online training seminar. Please note that you will be paid for attending the training.
• Start & training dates: September
If this is of interest to you, can you get back to me on the following?
-your up-to-date CV (English version)
-CAT tools you are familiar with
-how many hours per week you can commit to this role
-your translation/word rate, editing/word rate, MTPE/word rate and hourly rate
-please confirm you are willing to attend the online training organized by the client as/if needed, please note that you will be paid for attending the training.
-please confirm you are willing to complete a free of charge test translation (around 300 words) for the client's evaluation
Feel free to refer to a colleague who might be a great fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.