I am an MA in English and an MEd in Education. I am an educator by profession teaching undergraduates for nearly 30 years. I have now retired and have been doing the following jobs online:
1. translation Kannada to English and vice-versa
2. Proof reading both the languages.
3. Writing articles, short stories and composing poems.. I also write for children in English and translate them into Kannada
4. I hold certificates for everything which can be scanned and mailed if required.
Objective I have been in the field of education since my graduation in
PRESENTLY RETIRED FROM THE INSTITUTION AND DOING FREELANCE WORK OF TRANSLATION AND EDITING FROM HOME FROM MARCH 2008.
Was a Consultant Coordinator and Head of the National Open School Section at Vidya Niketan School Which caters to Learning Disabled students with slow learning ability and dyslexia. (2003-2008)
• Joined Vidya Niketan School in 1985 founded under
Innovative Methods of Teaching and Learning.
Improving Administrative standards of maintaining school records and reports.
Reading and writing: All Educational Material connected with school.
Proof Reading and Editing documents published by the school from time to time
Writing articles, translation from Kannada to English and vice-versa