• Birth, marriage and death certificates.
• Analytical certificates, career studies certificates, university degrees.
• Documents related to importations/exportations. Products technical specifications.
• Powers of attorney.
• Agreements: Confidentiality agreements. License agreements on commercial name, trademarks and patents. Intellectual property Agreement.
Literary and technical-scientific experience:
Literary translations, among others:
• Books translated into Spanish:
Certified English Public Translator (in Argentina).
Public Translators Association - Buenos Aires, Arg.
Professional Registration for English language Tº XIII-Fº456 Nº 4644
The Certified English Public Translator (in Argentina) is the university graduated professional capable of translating any document or text that requires certification of authenticity, from the Spanish language into the English language, and vice versa.
This degree formation provides a legal profile or orientation, although it also provides a broad literary and technical-scientific formation