Police-Report translation service

You will find that if you expect to take up residence in any country that doesn't share the same language as your country of origin, you will most likely have to furnish the government there with an official copy of your criminal record in that country's native language. This is a very common practice that allows countries to monitor whether or not they are letting convicted criminals into thier country. The process usually involves an official police-report translation by a certified translator. Ususally after the document has been signed and sealed it is sent to the the consulate of the country to which you intend to immigrate.

Related Articles
Official translation
Legal document translation
Legal translation service – what you need to know
Books | Business | Career | Certification | Content | Dictionaries | Documents | Education | Finance | Free Translation | Freelancers | Globalization | Interpretation | Interpreters | Jobs | Language | Legal | Letters | Localization | Marketing | Online Translation | Proofreading | Resume | Services | Software | Subtitling | Tips | Tools | Translation | Translators | Website