School transcript translation

Whether you are looking to apply to schools abroad for grad shool or you ae planning to move your family to a new country, there's a good chance you are going to need an oficial transcript in order to faciliate matriculation. It doesn't matter where you go, educational institutions will want records of past educational history and in many cases, they request such proof in the language of the country to which you are moving. For these types of documents, schools usually require that the translations are carried out be someone qualified to perform school transcipt translation and they usually have to be certified by the state. So if you are planning to move yiour family abroad or study abroad be sure you have your records translated and in order.

Books | Business | Career | Certification | Content | Dictionaries | Documents | Education | Finance | Free Translation | Freelancers | Globalization | Interpretation | Interpreters | Jobs | Language | Legal | Letters | Localization | Marketing | Online Translation | Proofreading | Resume | Services | Software | Subtitling | Tips | Tools | Translation | Translators | Website