Maps Evaluation - Polish Speaker | Part-time
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications.
The entries to evaluate will be of varied nature, from user intent to authentication of data accuracy.
This project will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions and more.
• You are currently based in Poland, and you have been living there for at least 5 years! Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
• You are a native or fluent speaker of Polish.
• You are fluent in English, as all Guidelines and certifications will be in English.
• You have access to a good internet connection and a computer.
• You are available for at least 20 hours per week – Schedule is totally flexible: you decide when to work!
• You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.